Go to navigation (press enter key)
Crime Prevention Guidelines
- Do not allow people whom you do not recognize into your residence hall. Ask for Vassar ID. You are responsible for anyone that you let into the residence hall.
- Protect your neighbors; do not prop open doors to residence halls. This may allow trespassers to enter the residence hall without being identified.
- If you see a suspicious individual loitering around a residence hall or walking the campus, report that person to Security at once.
- If you receive an obscene or harassing phone call, hang up immediately and notify Security.
- If you have been the victim of any crime, contact Security and/or the Campus Life Office for confidential assistance and information.
- Always lock your door whenever you leave your room, even if it is for a short time.
- Always lock your bike. At night, bring your bike inside and lock it.
- Register your car and/or bike with Security.