Skip to contentSkip to site navigation


Community Eyes: Report a Crime

If you have information about a crime or other improper activity and would like to report it anonymously, please use the Report a Crime form.

Building Access Change Request Form

All departmental requests for building openings, or for individual access should be submitted through the departmental chairperson office using the building access change request form.

Key Permission Form

Use the key permission form to update the list of people authorized to use campus keys. The form must be submitted by the authorizing person listed in our records. The form is to be used to add or delete names from the database and changes must be submitted before keys are given out. For assistance in completing the form, please contact Kim Squillace X5202 or e-mail

Vehicle Request Form

Vehicles for college use are available to the Vassar Community. All requests should be made one week in advance. Fill out a vehicle request form. The Security Department will respond to your request.