Regulations for Bicycles
All bicycles must be registered with the Safety & Security Department. Decals are issued at the time of registration.
- All bicycles must display the current college decal. Unregistered bicycles may be confiscated when in violation of regulations.
- No bicycle may be ridden at night without a light and a reflector.
- No bicycle may be parked near an exit, across a walk or chained to railings/entrances.
- No bicycle may be parked in such a way as to obstruct a handrail. Bicycle storage rooms are available in many residences. Bicycles may be placed in student rooms during winter and spring vacations.
- Bicycles may not be brought into any college building other than residences. They may not be brought or left in a part of these residences where they would create a safety hazard or would violate fire regulations.
*Any bicycle obstruction/impeding access to buildings, walkways or roadways may be removed by Facilities Operations or Safety and Security. A $50.00 fine will be imposed when such violations occur.